SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the "Contents") by Company or are the property of their respective owners.
The name Company and the Company logo are registered marks
None of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, performed, modified, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, or in any manner mirrored without the prior written permission of Company or the applicable copyright owner.Please note that the permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these Site terms or conditions. Any other use of the Contents on this Site other than the permission granted may violate copyright or trademark laws, and, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited.
COMPANY IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH COMPANY BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF COMPANY’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT, OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Company will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the services described on this Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, expenses or damages relating to defending such claims, arising out of or related to a breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site or otherwise provide to Company ("Transmissions") shall be and remain Company's property. By submitting any Transmissions to Company, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the Transmission and any intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such Transmission have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all Transmissions that you post are accurate;
- you are at least 21 years old; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any Transmission:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
For any Transmission, you grant Company a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, display, perform, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and/or distribute such content, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your Transmission, you agree that Company and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your Transmission and other administrative purposes.
If you believe any materials ("Materials") on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact the Office of the General Counsel at Company (address below) and provide the following information:
- A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
- A statement from the intellectual property owner ("Owner") or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that Company can find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Owner or authorized representative.
Company's agent for notice of copyright or trademark issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
ESTRELLA DAMM US CORP
200 S Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33131
Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that Company may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
In using this Site you agree to the following:
(a) you will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of this Site;
(b) you will not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation, (i) logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or (iii) attempt to transmit any "virus", "Trojan horse" or other software destruction or disruption device; and
(c) you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable international, federal, state or local law, including but not limited to any regulations applicable to your use of this Site.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to ESTRELLA DAMM US CORP, 200 S Biscayne Blvd, Miami FL 33131, or by calling 305-764-5559. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.